Learn from Our Programs & Events
Sustainable growth entails repeatedly acting as a catalyst for our organizations, customers, and partners to thrive. What’s crucial, then, is to understand the nature of being a ‘catalyst’.
Everything connects. Making connections between disparate things is a key to creative thinking, so seeing these relationships is one of the keys to being a catalyst.
We no longer work in an era where we’re just trying to make everything as efficient as possible; rather, we’re trying to be more agile, more innovative, to move quickly with our iterations. This means that we need to work together. LeadershipXchange programs and events were created to find new ‘catalysts’.
Regardless of the type of event selected, attendees can expect:
- Interactive dialogue on leadership, organization, and execution strategies.
- Executives, thought leaders and academics discussing initiatives and challenges impacting the current business environment and global landscape.
- Best-practices and pragmatic guidelines to leverage within their own organization.
Our Summits and Dinner Roundtables focus on the following themes:
- Innovation and Growth (ex. Product/Market/Business Models, M&A)
- Sustainable Leadership, Management, Entrepreneurship
- Business Transformation through Cloud Computing
- Operational Efficiency (ex. Business Service Management, Shared Services)
- Business Transformation through Mobility (ex. Social Media, Consumerization of Tech.)
- Governance, Investment & Risk Management
Our Summits offer attendees a unique venue and experience that includes pre-event thought leadership publications, dynamic exchanges with peers via roundtable dialogues and interactive panels during the Summit, and post-event access to digital playbooks and online knowledge-based communities.
Executive Dinner Roundtables
Our roundtables provide an intimate setting for executives to discuss the challenges that present the greatest risk as well as potential opportunity for their businesses in today’s rapidly evolving global economy. Designed to encourage an open and collaborative exchange of ideas and management best practices, the dinners are led by industry experts ready to share their own experiences and advice.
*Check back or contact us for details on the location of a particular dinner event.